May 27, 2021
- You can watch a video interview with yours truly (unfortunately, in the Czech language, only) HERE.
May 15, 2021
- I'm working on a new metal song entitled "David Hradílek - The Fragile Castle of Insanity", which I'm going to release soon (everything has been already recorded). I'm also planning to film a video for this song. Line-up: David Hradílek - fretless bass, guitars and vocals; Khárl - drums
- There's going to be a video interview with yours truly out soon.
- I'm finishing my new horror book "David Hradílek - My Sweet Mortuary". I'm also in the rehearsal room, practising the music for this book with Bális, the drummer, at the moment.
- I'm playing a solo concert with this drummer on June 19 at Útulek Fest in Ústí nad Labem, the Czech Republic.
- We're soon coming back to the recording studio to finish the MAZE OF CHAOS album.
February 3, 2021
- I have finished recording all my bass and guitar parts for the MAZE OF CHAOS full-length album.
- I am working on my solo metal album "David Hradílek - My Sweet Mortuary", which is music for my horror book of the same name.
January 11, 2021
- The "David Hradílek - Torso" book is also available in the METALGATE e-shop.
December 21, 2020
- The MAZE OF CHAOS mini album is going to be a full-length album in the end. I'm going to the recording studio in January to record some more songs to complete the already-recorded mini album (death/black/doom metal).
- At the same time I'm working hard on my new horror book "My Sweet Mortuary", for which I'm also composing metal music, and which I want to turn to my solo full-length album that is going to accompany the book. I'm also planning to establish a band for this music. I'm dealing with Bális, the great drummer of the WYRM black metal band (https://bandzone.cz/wyrm), who might be the drummer for the music.
December 8, 2020
- My new horror book entitled "David Hradílek - Torso" is out today. It is the third volume of The Dark Germany Trilogy (Hadamar - volume I, Schramm - volume II). You can order the book at - price 200 CZK / 8 EUR (+shipping).
November 30, 2020
- The metal band LABYRINT CHAOSU has been renamed MAZE OF CHAOS. We are in the recording studio at the moment, working on a 6-track mini album. Line-up: David Hradílek - fretless bass, guitars, music; Heretic - vocals, lyrics
October 31, 2020
- Yesterday I was in the recording studio to record guitar and bass parts for a mini album of Labyrint Chaosu, the metal band.
October 23, 2020
- My new book "David Hradílek - The Dark Germany Trilogy III: Torso" will be out in December 2020.
October 19, 2020
- Busy time. Besides preparing to publish the "Torso" book and writing my new horror book "My Sweet Mortuary", I am composing and recording brand new songs for the Labyrint Chaosu band (death/black/doom metal from the Czech Republic) as a session guitarist and bassist. We are going to record a mini album soon.
September 29, 2020
- I have started writing a brand new horror book entitled "My Sweet Mortuary".
- the GALLERY section has been added.
September 28, 2020
- "The Dark Germany Trilogy volume III: Torso" book will be published this autumn.
September 27, 2020
- Due to the pandemic, the concert that was planned for this autumn will be probably posponed to the next year.
August 31, 2020
- My books and CDs (of my band Adagio Funebre) are also available in the MetalGate e-shop.
August 18, 2020
- My solo concert (with a drummer) that was scheduled for September 18, 2020 in Ústí nad Labem is postponed to October/November. The concrete date will be announced.
July 28, 2020
- David Hradílek LIVE - I'm going to present my brand new metal music on September 18, 2020 at Čajovna U Vysmátý žáby (Ústí nad Labem).
- I'm finishing my new book entitled "Torso", which is the third volume of "The Dark Germany Trilogy" (Hadamar - volume 1, Schramm - volume 2).
April 20, 2020
David Hradílek - ÚTULEK FEST 2020, where I was going to play, has been postponed to May 7-8 in 2021 due to the COVID 19 epidemic. Despite it, I am writing my metal material for my brand new band. More information will be annouced later.
March 2, 2020
David Hradílek - solo bass live show at a vernissage of the photographs by Lucie Stejskalová, on March 7, 2020, 2 pm, Čajovna U Vysmátý Žáby (the tearoom), Ústí nad Labem
January 9, 2020
David Hradílek - solo bass live show at a charity event called ÚSTÍ PRO AUSTRALII, on January 15, 2020, Čajovna U Vysmátý Žáby (the tearoom), Ústí nad Labem
September 20, 2019
My horror books "Schramm" and "Hadamar" (English versions) are out today. Orders at .
May 29, 2019
The date of the release of my new book “Schramm“ will most likely be postponed (the estimated month is August). I’ve made a decision to write and publish my books only in the English language from now on (the Czech version of the “Schramm” book is thus going to the bin). With the “Schramm” book, I’m going to publish a new English version of the “Hadamar” book as well. I have a lot of reasons why I’ve made such a (maybe for someone unusual) decision.
Unfortunately, the treatment in Vysoké nad Jizerou hasn’t helped so far. I’ve been sent to another specialised medical centre. Despite of that, Dr Hellmuth and Dr Kebrle (who operated the famous tennis player Petra Kvitová) are going to consult my health condition and try to find a solution to my issue on.
By the way, today I was asked to be a member of a metal band that plays at big festivals, gigs abroad etc. Due to my current health condition, I had to refuse this offer.
But I still believe… DAVID
December 1, 2018 - HADAMAR LIVE SHOW - author's reading with live horror music on January 19, 2019, 7 pm, Dobrá čajovna, Ústí nad Labem (CZ) + April 12, 2019, Lidová knihovna, Ústí nad Labem (CZ) + David Hradílek's lecture on Stephen King
November 29, 2018 - HADAMAR LIVE SHOW - author's reading with live horror music on January 12, 2019, Parlament, Plzeň (CZ)
November 12, 2018 - HADAMAR LIVE SHOW - author's reading with live horror music on December 15, 2018, 6 p.m., the Kávovna Café, Litoměřice (CZ)
October 25, 2018 - The book "David Hradílek - Hadamar" in the MetalGate shop.
October 20, 2018 - The "Schramm" book will be the second part of the Dark Germany Trilogy
(I - Hadamar, II - Schramm, III - Torso).
October 5, 2018 - I underwent a surgery of my right hand, which stopped me from playing the bass guitar for some uncertain time.
September 11, 2018 - I'm finishing my new book entitled "Schramm" (psychological horror).
September 12, 2018 - I'm writing new songs for the next ADAGIO FUNEBRE album.